1.18.2011

A Playlist for the Day

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/21381727499
Someone very intelligent and someone that I quite respect once said, "A playlist should be a journey." Whenever I post a playlist, I will  do my best to make sure that it is a journey, and a fair representation of my state of mind. Please note that my state of mind may or may not reflect what's happening in my life as of late.
1. Sleep Isabella-Abney Park.
2. Eye of the Storm-The Cruxshadows.
3. Bite the Hand that Feeds-Nine Inch Nails.
4. The Speed of Pain-Marilyn Manson.
5. Half Jack-The Dresden Dolls.
6. Zombie-The Cranberries.
7. How You Remind Me-Creed.
8. Never Met a Girl Like You-Edwin Collins.
9. All I Want-Toad the Wet Sprocket.
10. Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana.
11. New Clean Song-Crispin Hellion Glover.
12. How's It Gonna End-Tom Waits.
13. 4'O Clock-Emilie Autumn.
14. Strangelove-Depeche Mode.
15. Love Song-The Cure.
16. Ultra-KMFDM.

Enjoy, and do share your thoughts on the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment